The following care instructions will extend the lifetime of your cover.
1. Cool down your motorcycle/scooter after riding it for about 20 minutes before placing the cover on the motorcycle/scooter.
2. Cleaning the cover:
– Brush off loose dirt with a soft bristle.
– Only rinse the cover with fresh water.
– Don’t use soap: it damages the water resistant coating.
3. Remove stains:
– Bird droppings: rinse off with water as much as possible and brush away the remainder with a soft bristle when it’s dry.
– Resin droplets: gently skim off with a spoon. Dry the remainder and then gently crush it between your fingers.
4. To keep your cover in good condition, it’s necessary to store it clean and dry.